The ETL Developer III position within the Enterprise Data group is responsible for developing, configuring, coding, testing and debugging new software solutions. The ETL Developer III serves as a lead technical resource in the development and delivery of data-oriented solutions to support critical business needs.
- Develops, tests and implements enterprise data movement (ETL and CDC) solutions.
- Addresses system defects and implements enhancements to existing functionality.
- Works with onshore/offshore team to analyze, develop and improve ETL run times as well as produce accurate defect free code.
- Troubleshoots issues with minimal guidance, identifies bottlenecks in existing data workflows and provides solutions for a scalable, defect-free application.
- Complies with Company policy and practices relating to the System Development Life Cycle.
- Participates in the definition of application scope and objectives through research and fact finding.
- Maintains productive working relationships with project sponsors and key systems users.
- Develops effort estimates for assigned application software implementation activities.
- Provides Tier 3 support and resolution of open IT issues escalated by IT Customer Support.
- Supports production environment in the event of emergency.
- Provides performance tuning insight to project team and creates reusable objects and templates.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Statistics (willing to accept foreign education equivalent) (Required)
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in IT operations and support performing ETL using the Informatica tool set. (Required)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working on large data initiatives (>5 terabytes) (Required).
- Minimum 3 years of experience with at least three of the following: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, Teradata, IBM, and Informatica modules (IDQ, PowerCenter, MDM, and ETL) (Required).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with dimensional database modeling and Slowly Changing Dimensions.
- Experience in the design and development of ETL workflows.
- Experience working with job scheduler and monitoring tools.
- Experience working with relational database technology.
- Experience with SQL scripting languages (SSIS, PL/SQL, etc.)
- Experience with large enterprise-grade data warehouse solutions.
- Extensive experience working with Informatica and Predictive Analytics and Forecasting.
- Experience working with Change Data Capture (CDC) technology.
- Experience with large database implementations (Oracle, SQL server, Teradata, IBM, etc.).
- Experience with Oracle Essbase and Big Data solutions including Hadoop.
- Strong analytical skills and focus on bottom-line results.
- Ability to conduct root cause analysis and performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality.
- Ability to interact with IT and business users across the organization to resolve issues and provide solutions in a timely manner
All qualified candidates should forward their resume to Wayne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ETL Developer III $87 to 129